NEW KM C7100
What is it?
This is one of Konica Minolta’s newest digital colour presses, offering 100 pages per minute and outstanding results, even from the longest print runs. This technologically advanced press is energy efficient, low maintenance, and so simple to operate.
Konica Minolta have designed this printer with reliability in mind – to help maximise your businesses’ profitability. Paper registration is improved thanks to a double swing registration system, and feeding accuracy is optimised due to an improved paper transport solution.
What can it do?
- Print onto a wide range of media up to 400 g/m2
- Achieves an output resolution of 3600 dpi equivalent x 2400 dpi
- Up to 5613 Colour pages per hour (6103 mono)
- Auto-duplex banners up to 900mm
- Embossed and textured media
- Real time colour and registration adjustment
- Wide range of finishing options are available including booklet-making, stapling, perfect binding, and wire binding
- Compatible with Konica Minolta’s TU-510, the world’s first inline cutting finisher. This four-edge trimmer and creaser allows full-bleed finishing support for long sheets, booklets, direct mail, and business cards
- The optional Intelligent Media Sensor instantly detects the stock being used and reduces production time
- The optional Intelligent Quality Care Unit ensures perfectly consistent colour quality and front to back registration on every print in real time
Find out more